- product_description: Our cherry flavoured Biological Botanicals sublingual B12 with folic acid provides 1,000 mcg of B12 in the form of methylcobalamin.
Product code BB 88877
1 bottle (90 tablets)
Vitamin B12 is a water – soluble vitamin that cannot be synthetically made. It can only be grown, like penicillin and other bacteria, or sourced from animal protein. This makes vegetarians more at risk to incur a B12 deficiency. As the body grows older, our intestines become less effective in absorbing minerals and nutrients from the foods we eat. B12 deficiencies can cause a wide variety of ailments including fatigue, increased irritability, poor concentration and mental focus, irregular heartbeat and much more. Overall B12 plays a vital role in digesting the foods we eat, metabolizing carbohydrates and fats and protein synthesis.
In conjunction with folic acid and other minerals, B12 delivers a variety of purpose to the body:
- B12 is a key component in the maturation of red blood cells that help oxygenate the body.
- In combination with folic acid, B12 helps metabolize proteins and stimulates the production of hydrochloric acid to assist the livers performance and also to help protect the liver from toxic substances.
- General applications can include; prevention of nerve damage, maintain fertility, promotes natural growth and development, helps fight mental depression, regulates sleep, can improve growth rate in children, assists in controlling cholesterol, stimulating metabolism, increases in energy levels and can help fight the feeling of hangovers.
- Dissolving B12 under the tongue offers faster, direct absorption into the blood stream. Folic acid assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats turning them into glucose that the body can then turn into energy. Folic acid is essential to enhance proper functioning of the brain and nervous system and is combined with B12 to control homocysteine.
Each daily dose of Biological Botanicals Pro Vitamin B12 – sublingual contains 300 mcg of folic acid to help metabolize protein and maintain healthy cells and blood.
Contains NO: Preservatives, artificial colours, sugar, milk, starch, wheat, corn,
soy or yeast.
This product and these statements are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your health care practitioner to ensure proper usage and supplementation.
Biological Botanicals are only sold in professional, natural healthcare settings. Our online catalogue and offerings are available in Canada and may not be available in other countries. Please contact us and inquire about availability and pricing outside of Canada.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Please ask your question by completing the form below: