- product_description: Biological Botanicals Vitamin D3 offers 4,000 IU in every tablet. Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) is commonly used in many supplements and is often used to fortify milk and other foods. Biological Botanicals Vitamin D uses D3 (cholecalciferol), the more bioactive form of the two. Vitamin D3 is the vitamin D that is created when the body’s skin is exposed to sunlight.
Product Code: BB 89655
1 bottle (90 tablets)
Proper supplementation with vitamin D3 can have positive effects on:
- Bone health – promotes the absorption of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus for proper bone density and cellular growth.
- Immune, respiratory and heart health – D3 can help the body build resistance to colds and illnesses.
- Provides a healthy alternative for sun exposure to those living in areas with longer winter and fall seasons or living in an area clouded by smog or pollution.
- Can help with other illness such as osteoporosis and people who are overweight.
Vitamin D is naturally present in very few foods making it important for the body to obtain vitamin D through sun exposure and proper supplementation. Vitamin D is necessary for the body to absorb other minerals and vitamins such as calcium to help support proper bone mineralization and to promote a healthy immune system. Of the two types of vitamin D, D2 and D3, vitamin D3 is the more natural and potent.
Contains NO: Preservatives, artificial flavours or colours, sugar, milk, starch, wheat, corn, soy or yeast. Biological Botanicals Pro Vitamin D3 is Gluten Free.
This product and these statements are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your health care practitioner to ensure proper usage and supplementation.
Biological Botanicals are only sold in professional, natural healthcare settings. Our online catalogue and offerings are available in Canada and may not be available in other countries. Please contact us and inquire about availability and pricing outside of Canada.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Please ask your question by completing the form below: